Cre8tive resources banner
  • Admin
    PSHE Association in July Launched the updated 2020 "PSHE education planning framework for pupils with SEND (Key Stages 1–4)"

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY HERE
    qi8ug0oheijdzbyg.png

"The Planning Framework is for use in both special and mainstream settings. In mainstream settings it can be used with individual pupils or groups of pupils who have SEND and require a PSHE programme that has been sufficiently differentiated to meet their learning needs. Pupils in special schools, external bases, nurture groups, alternative provisions and mainstream settings will benefit from the cohesive approach presented in this framework." PSHE Association

#SEN #SEND
  • Admin
    Entrust Primary PSHE education and Citizenship Scheme of Work
    ifx13xf8kn552h3u.png

CLICK TO VISIT WEBSITE

"This Scheme of Work was written in response to requests from schools to draw together best practice guidance. The scheme includes medium term planning and some supporting resources for each year group from Reception to Year 6."

Six topic areas are included for each year group to support a planned and progressive approach to the subject. The topics are:-

• Me and My School
    • Me and My Relationships
    • Happy and Healthy Me
    • Me and My Safety
    • Me and Other People
    • Me in the World

#SEN #SEND
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the PSHE Academy

PSHE, Careers & CITIZENSHIP topics discussed in this forum. The Forum contains blogs, Q&A, advice and support for teachers from teachers. Links to Free and Paid resources and recomendations.